Natural ageing of the skin means that skin texture and appearance deteriorate over time.
An exciting new approach appealing to people seeking a more natural method to facial rejuvenation, is regeneration with your own cells, more specifically autologous platelet rich plasma (PRP).
PRP is being used successfully with thousands of patients across the globe to rejuvenate and slow down the ageing process.
PRP treatments are suitable for:
- Tired and dry skin, laxity of skin, uneven pigmentation
- Signs of skin ageing
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Overall texture and tone improvement
- Certain types of alopecia or general hair thinning
- People who may experience risk of allergic reactions from other treatments
- People looking for a natural treatment using the body’s own healing process